We are actively seeking a dependable and hardworking Fence Apprentice to join our growing team. If you enjoy working outdoors and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding career, we want to talk to you!
As Fence Apprentice you’ll work alongside our veteran fence installers, helping and learning the skills of the trade. The day to day of a Fence Apprentice includes, but is not limited to:
- Digging holes with equipment and by hand
- Mixing concrete to pour for posts
- Carrying equipment/tools from truck job site
- Laying out the project based on the scope of work
- Installing posts, sections, and gates
- Thorough clean-up at the end of each day
As with every team member, we desire the new Fence Apprentice to have a positive attitude, get along well with co-workers, supervisors, and most importantly, our valued customers. Additional requirements include:
- Complete cooperation and willingness to learn
- Dependability on the job
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The development of safe work habits
- Perform a day’s work for a day’s pay
- Be drug and alcohol-free
- Must be 18 years of age
- Willing to obtain a Class E chauffeur’s driver’s license
- Incentive-Based Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Healthcare and Dental Insurance Available
Serious candidates only.
About Maintenance-Free Outdoor Solutions.
We are a locally-owned family business offering the best in maintenance-free fencing product and installation for residential and commercial markets, across St. Louis and Illinois, since 1994. We offer vinyl, aluminum, stimulated stone and ornamental steel fencing.
With an A+ BBB rating, our #1 purpose is to satisfy every customer we serve! We are proud to offer the “best in value” philosophy by way of top quality products, superior installation, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. We call it the Maintenance-Free Advantage.